about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Saturday, May 1

i miss this. actually.




bile la dapat pegi lagi??
haha.
insyaAllah. kalau ade rezeki.
DOA doakan lah eh.
((:


haha. asik asik rindu.
aliaa??
dah tade keje lain ke selain nak rindu org? tempat?
ish ish.
pegi kemas bilik!!!
:))






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i laikk thiss..best3..

anis said...

best gle kot....lokasi bulan madu aku.. ;))
hahah

Aliaa Jahaya said...

thnx for the ""like""

Aliaa Jahaya said...

anis. moga moga dapat yeee...
haha

Unknown said...

ble kau gi dubai ni?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...