about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Wednesday, June 9

thnx to ANIS


mai la usha usha blog kawan baek aku ni..
siti hanisah ali. mule mule dulu, x minat buat blog.
ntah mcam mane, tergerak plak hati die nak buat blog.
and NOW. blog die lagi HAVOC dari blog akuh.
huhuuhuh.
anyways, congrats!!!

silakannnn ((:

click click!!


promotion till end of this month. hahahha
>.<

2 comments:

anakpakcikali said...

wawa.....aku suke...aku suke...aku suke... ;))
tengs aliaa jahaya...

Aliaa Jahaya said...

sme2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...