about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Sunday, August 22

aloaa's muffins.





y i chooce aloaa's instead of aliaa's muffin?
actually. its about my family. hee.
one family of my families called me aloaa.
but pronounce as aloya haha.
they are pak cik atan's family. ((:
its sound weird rght?
but i love dat, at first i was like "naahhhh.malunye" ahaha.
at last, i accept it. it sound better lah kan.
instead of others name yg merapu meraban kan kan.

i am the first timer who makes muffin. so, if something happen to dat muffin, its not my fault. aha.

these are the muffin dat i make yesterday evening.before the iftar *_*


blueberry muffin

the 1st faulty

choc chip muffin


i do gift to ppl who live near me. so. thnx for the taste.

bye salam.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...