about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Friday, September 3

some of happiness yesterday.

pet wonderland


WPM
cosmic center kot
bowling lah

berlumba kereta
RS
KEPCI
TAXI
saya mereka

''Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.''

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

farahinkamaruddin said...

babyyy..asal byk muke i jek.haha.malu.hey,sy suke lagu kat blog awok nih.bg sy tajok.na dload!

Aliaa Jahaya said...

ryab cabrera-true

Aliaa Jahaya said...

ryan**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...