about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Tuesday, November 16

app on FB

the only application game on FB that I active on is... 





Car Town! haha. **Fatin Syadiqa(nama sebenar) punya pengaruh! hoh.


instead of Farmville which My Mom and Aunties addicted to! Hehe (8:




it took only a few minutes to play this app rather than farmville which is took quite a long time to set up and play. kan kan? 


erm. 


ade bran x nak RACE? AHAHA im level 31! kau ada? ^^,


hee. 


p/s:jk


buhbai. salam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...