about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Monday, November 8

the conversation with little kid,darwisy



darwisy is about 3 years old. and i just try to test his IQ by arguing somethin.

darwisy : pe ni? pe ni? **sambil pegang 2 biji oren dan cakap ala ala pelat
me : bo la
darwisy : eh? bukan la, bu wah bu wahh ** muke pelik dan buat buat suare suruh org pecaye
me : bukan lahhhh. bolaaa. (:
darwisy : x laaa. bu wahh(aka buah)

few minutes later, $$$$$

darwisy was throwing the orange likes a ball and he saiddd; it is a ball.

me : wisy, ni apa?
darwisy : bulaa.
me : eh. buah la wisyyyy..
darwisy : bukannn. bolaa **sambil baling orange tu mcm bola.

haishhh. IQ yg tinggi betul! lepas sy test die, die test sy pulakk. biijak bijakk (:

p/s : now i know. his IQ are growing up and he know what is and what are. Alhamdulillah (:

his car collections ^^,

1 comment:

anakpakcikali said...

ko aja ajaran sesat weh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...