about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Monday, November 15

When Was Ur First High Heels?




now, i was thinking about high heels, wasn't you? 


it's Sunday lahh. 
Study? oh No! yeah. **kejap lagi i sambung study okayy! haha


just wonder when was my friend's first high heels kan kan? 


ermmm..


the first bestie yang i nak tanya ialahhh...


1. Siti Hawa Sazali the doctor! ahaa.
2. Fatin Syadiqa the future accountant!
3. ehem ehem my sunflower of Nurse, Hani Zulkifley! haha. **white stiletto 
4. my sayang Farahin Kamaruddin <3
5. Noor Hafeezah. BFF! awww.
6. Anis Ali! WOW. i Know u have 1. I8:




ermm 
the others YB YK
kawan sekolah rendah, menengah, 
makcik sedare, 
eh pensyarah matrix! 
or girls out there yg nak bgtau when ur first hgh heels. 


hee. 





i want to know urs!! haha. (:




When I wear high heels I have a great vocabulary and I speak in paragraphs. I'm more eloquent. I plan to wear them more often. 

Meg Ryan 


Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels.
Gwen Stefani

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sye rse tinggi sgt bile sye pakai high heel...nk jatuh pon ade rse nye..huuhuu

Aliaa Jahaya said...

hahhaa. mengapa perlu begitu? kau tau x? aku pakai rasa confident and at the same time, rasa sangat tinggi tapi x de lah gayat. hehe.

farahinkamaruddin said...

hahaha.aku suke topik nih!aku suke!

Aliaa Jahaya said...

hahhaa, so, when was ur first farahin? bila bila?? cepat bgtau. haha

hawa said...

my first heel when i was 9 yrs old!
ahah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...