about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Tuesday, March 22

#Grenade Fever - its not Bruno mars Fever

 - its not a Bruno Mars Fever! but it is his song's fever! 
i mean, its fever for me and probably with @noramalia too!!! :)


watch these original and covers of #GRENADEsong by of course Bruno Mars and two other persons that i like his voice much! :P


 - the original 


 - cover by #davidchoi (you can follow him in twitter) 




 - cover by #chestersee (also can follow him on twitter)



  - cover by #chestersee and his friends




i think, the most likable for me is the last video I've mentioned above which is by #chestersee and his friends! it's really cool! and his voice awesome. the funniest is also by chestersee (second last videos) hehe. not forgetting too for david choi and of course BRUNO MARS who had an awesome voice. he's amazing. his songs also a good good quality of song ever. :P


that's all i want to share with you about the GRENADE song.
it's a GRENADE FEVER!!!
ewww.




thank you :))




'You can't reach your goals without taking some long shots'♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...