about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Monday, September 26

ART - egg shells

the most precious photo frame I had ; 

(extra : the fragrance pot and the egg shell's art)



Rania 
was happy playing the egg shells



She line up the egg shells and smile like she LOVE it 



last but not least

all 5 egg shell with it's own character!  


GRRR...



 ♥ aliaa jahaya 

2 comments:

Aleen Aiden said...

hahah.da lama xjumpa egg shell art neh.dulu ade jugak main conteng2 kat kulit telur,tapi sbb xkretif,memang xjadi benda senila gayanya.heee

Aliaa Jahaya said...

hahahha dulu kat sekolah, cikgu seni saya malas nak ajar buat egg shell art ni, slalu nampak budak2 kelas lain je yang buat, so, bila dah besar ni barulah sibuk nak try art ni~ hhaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...