about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Saturday, August 28

Gamelan


Gamelan. what is Gamelan? Gamelan is a musical ensemble from Indonesia, typically from the islands of Bali or Java, featuring a variety of instruments such as metallophones, xylophones, drums and gongs.

it was an interesting show when our seniors perform Gamelan infront of us. so, i was attracted to join and was thinking of perform this Gamelan on DTC soon after i have mastered with this Gamelan! aha. Aim High!! (:

yesterday was the first meeting of Gamelan group. so, we learnt to play the instruments. i play kenung. it just only for back up sound for the Gamelan instead of Gong. haha. so easy to play this kenung compared with other instruments especially bonang emak. lucky me!

so. wash your eyes with my photo ;




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...