about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Sunday, October 31

NEVER SAY NEVER


I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up up up,
And never say never.


ON FINAL
.....................................

ASAS PEMBUDAYAAN KEUSAHAWANAN - 22.11.2010
ENGLISH - 22.11.2010
CALCULUS 1 - 29.11.2010
UNDERSTANDING COMPUTER IN MATHEMATICS - 3.12.2010
BASIC MATHEMATICS - 6.12.2010
.................................................

7.12.2010 ONWARDs
insyaAllah will;
-become a tutor for primary student in mathematics subject.
-meluangkan masa bersama KELUARGA.
-berGABAI-an bersama Farahin Kamaruddin, Nurussyahidah Zaid, YB, YK.
-ofcourse meet my BFF Anis Ali, Fatin Syadiqa, Hani Zulkifley, Fatin Najihah Hashim, Nur Syahida.
-probably meet Siti Hawa in MIMPI. (:
-back to KMPK.

ready for SEMESTER 2..yay!!

kekuatan saya (:

p/s: IMYSM hawa!

p/s:i miss the united moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...