about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Friday, October 15

true friendship is never serene



hawa, kau benar.
imysm, my dear hawa.

I Like this quote I dislike this quote

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”


seriously, you made my tears fall tonight, friend.


"A friend in power is a friend lost"
- Henry Adams, sent by Troy Edwards

"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson

3 comments:

faiq said...

aku suke post ni...sweet...c0z ade aku...huhuhuhuhuhuhu

Unknown said...

faiq : anda lawak.haha.

aliaa : jangan nangis.aku ade.(kuar lurp lurp)

Aliaa Jahaya said...

faiqqq : thnx sebab suka even kau suke sbb ade kau kan. hhhhaahhaa.

farahin syg : aku dah nangis tadi, and now dah cool.. o yay! ** angkat2 sebelah tangan mcm org kuat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...