about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Sunday, November 21

EXAM FEVER


before the FIRST exam starts.

it will be my FIRST exam :

  • in University of Malaya in degree.
  • that can use any clothes u want to including the jeans.
  • that probably can use "selipar jepun" to enter the exam hall.
  • which venue at exam hall of university.
  • that is far from my college and it took about half an hour to arrives at the location by walking.
  • which probably i go there by bus, or by car.
dat was in my mind just now. haha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...