about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Saturday, December 11

happy 35th anniversary, ibu ayah ♥



teeeheee. inilah ibu dan ayah cinta buah hati saya. wiwitt x? hehe.
dah 35 tahun kawin. erm mesti lah wiwit kan. 


hehe. anyways. tahniah dan syukur 
selamat ulangtahun yg ke 35 ibu, ayah.




'You can't reach your goals without taking some long shots' 
Like it or Leave it ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...