about me

My photo
kenapa OlatOalOaa? it's tongue-twister kan. actually, it pronounce as O-la-to-A-lo-ya. got it? why olato. its a worm, an elongated soft-bodied invertebrate animal which i named this blog as it. and why aloaa(aloya), is about my fav nick(commonly my fam call me as this nick) wiiwiittt. kan. okayy? now. live ur life! C:
life without a friend is death without a witness

Thursday, June 30

gomawo chingoo

3 games of bowling

MYR100++ of sushi king

shopping and window shopping

met/saw national cyclist at Nike boutique

shopping and window shopping again and

saw fake Aaron aziz, TizZakiah, #siapalagiartisyangkitajumpa? (haha)

and going back..




tired like (tettt)



but it was fun with my chingooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...


three of us


grin


DAEBAK


lol...ipop


plates of amalia and me


plates of FK and FIR


FK with her cuzzie


yeah~ coo-wa-eh-yoo ♥

and last but not least,

the video of @farahinkamaruddin's reaction when she ate kouhaku(sushi) 



'You can't reach your goals without taking some long shots' ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...